Thank you for checking out the Winter Enrichment programs. Winter programs run from January to March.
If you have questions in regard to St. Giles Enrichment programs please contact Mr Steve Siwek at email@example.com.
- Registration is online
- No registrations will be accepted after the stated deadline.
- Sorry, no refunds after classes have begun unless due to cancellation of class.
- All classes are eligible for cancellation due to minimum enrollment requirements.
- Price includes any materials fee.
- You will receive an email prior to the start of the program with pertinent info on where the class is run, kids being escorted to class, and pick up after class.
- Students in grades K thru 3 will be picked up and escorted to their classrooms after school.
- Students in 4th thru 8th should walk directly to the classroom after the bell.
- Students can be picked up at 4:15 at the pre-determined school door. You will be apprised of the pick up location prior to the start of the program.
- Students enrolled in Kids Klub will be escorted to the Gleeson Building at the end of the program.
- Consistently late pick-ups or disruptive behavior in class will result in the student being excused from the session without refund.
- If a student is not picked up within 5 minutes of the class end time, the student will be transferred to the Gleeson Building Kids Klub with a $10 fee paid to Kids Klub.
- Scholarships are available for Enrichment programs.
- Infinity Arts offers (1) scholarship per semester
- Scholarships are limited to one per student per year.
- Some programs offer financial aid if a parent is willing to assist with student supervision during the class.
- For more information or to request aid contact Meg Bigane@firstname.lastname@example.org.