Thank you for checking out the Fall Enrichment programs. Fall programs run from September to December.
If you have questions in regard to St. Giles Enrichment programs please contact Mr. Steve Siwek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is online
- No registrations will be accepted after the stated deadline.
- Sorry, no refunds after classes have begun unless due to cancellation of class.
- All classes are eligible for cancellation due to minimum enrollment requirements.
- Price includes any materials fee.
- You will receive an email prior to the start of the program with pertinent info on where the class is run, kids being escorted to class, and pick up after class.
- Please enter in 2 phone numbers when registering
- Students in grades K thru 2 will be picked up and escorted to their classrooms after school.
- Students in 3 thru 8 should walk directly to the classroom after the bell.
- Pick up time is at 4:15 pm on Linden Avenue. Wednesday pick up is at 3:15 pm.
- Students enrolled in Kids Klub will be escorted to the Corrigan Building at the end of the program.
- Consistently late pick-ups or disruptive behavior in class will result in the student being excused from the session without refund.
- If a student is not picked up within 5 minutes of the class end time, the student will be transferred to the Corrigan Building Kids Klub with a $10 fee paid to Kids Klub.
- Scholarships are available for Enrichment programs.
- Infinity Arts offers (1) scholarship per semester.
- Scholarships are limited to one per student per year.
- For more information or to request aid contact Meg Bigane@email@example.com.